Great win against the defending champs. Some notes...
New nickname for Scalabrine: Air Intangibles
Couldn’t stand the Knicks announcers Breen, Jackson, and Van Gundy. Bill Walton rightly ripped into them at halftime.
Love the energy from Big Baby Davis today. And how about the defense? He just takes over a game without even scoring that much.
Rondo got a double double on rebounds and assists but only 5 points. I’ll take that any day.
- There were some times during the first half where Paul Pierce was the only one keeping things close.
- Like him or not, Manu is a force on that team.
- Still undefeated against the West. Ok critics, what have you got now?
- Hickman and Gilroy made a good point - we're on a 2 game win streak against the Spurs!
- The AP writer must be a Spurs fan: "under 20 seconds left, Ginobili was hacked while trying a 3, but no foul was called" -- um,... what?