Our long regional nightmare is over. Celtics win 112-102.
- It only took 14 quarters, but the Celtics finally put together solid offense and defense in second half
- Paul Pierce stepped up and led the team with 30/7/5 with a few nice dunks sprinkled in
- KG is obviously not 100%, he put up a mild 10 and 7 in 31 minutes
- It will be interesting to see what happens in the Power Rankings tomorrow
- And lastly, Scott Pollard has no business being on the court. He put up a -12 tonight, which is maybe half as bad as you would have expected if you had watched the game.
- (Update) Wahz mentioned something that I forgot. E.House took a page out of Perk's book and cross checked Martell Webster away from the ball late in the fourth quarter. Eddie the Enforcer?