I went on a pretty substantial road trip today and heard the news on the radio that PJ Brown is headed to Boston. I like the deal for several reasons:
- It is becoming increasingly apparent that Scot Pollard's contribution will be minimal.
- The Celtics got another big guy not named "Kevin Garnett", which will save KG from some of the physical play.
- Brown has playoff experience.
- He is not the type of guy that will demand the ball on offense. I vaguely recall him having a good midrange shot. And he definitely can rebound and defend.
- If Charlie Ward decided to show up and give anyone crap the Celtics have the answer: