Second half notes and thoughts.
- Didn't take long for the team to heat up in the 3rd quarter.
- Ray Allen got it going with a bucket after bucket.
- Then it was Rondo taking over. Finished with 15 points, 9 assists, and 6 rebounds.
- Seemed like guys just took turns stepping up.
- Josh Smith and Mike Bibby were near invisible this game.
- Joe Johnson had a quiet 19 points.
- Al Horford was impressive though. (20 and 10)
- Powe's dunk over two Hawks was the exclamation point midway through the 4th.
- Then he added another sweet one in garbage time.
Fun game. Bring on game two. (Game recap coming soon)