A 32-13 first quarter deficit didn't leave much opportunity for a comeback. Whenever the Celtics made a little run, the Cavs had something to counter. Some other random notes:
- LeBron still didn't shoot well, (5-16) and they still blew us out.
- Well, he did hit 3 threes, but I'll give him those.
- The difference is that when he set up his teammates, they came through tonight.
- Huge game for Delonte West. Best game I've seen him play in a long time.
- I'm really impressed; Ben Wallace played great for a guy with a huge fork sticking out of his back.
- Big contributions from Big Z, Wally, and Joe Smith too.
- On the Boston side, lots of people had moments, but nobody really stepped up the whole game.
- The bench didn't save us this time either.
- I can't find anyone to single out for this loss. It was a team effort.
- Just a horrible, horrible first quarter and then they just played us even the rest of the game.
- Need to come out stronger next game. ...well, obviously.
There's no place like home. There's no place like home. There's no place like home.