Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes. - Jack Handey (SNL)
- You know, I could almost forgive the OKC team for buying the Sonics under false pretences and stealing a team that was still beloved in Seattle. But coming up with a yawn inspiring name, boring color scheme, and downright pathetic logo is simply unforgivable. Boooo!
- On the Periodic Table of NBA Bloggers, CelticsBlog is listed as Cl 57in the category of Naismithian Eastern Metals. Rock on.
- Monta Ellis, didn't you learn anything from Jay Williams and Vladimir "Snowflake" Radmanovic?
- I love the summer, there's so much to do and the weather is so nice. The Fall always seems so depressing. So that's why the powers that be bring us presents to cheer us up. Like Thanksgiving, football, new TV shows, fantasy football, postseason baseball, and of course preseason NBA! Media day is Sept. 29! Mark your calendars.
- An Award Tour (hat tip to Red's Army) "Burlington will be the first stop as the Boston Celtics take their 17th National Basketball Association championship trophy on a tour of New England this month."
- Great blog post title: "Reaction To Comrade Gordon"