I didn't get to see the game till later (DVR) and only caught the 2nd half (long story that you don't care about, but it includes taking down Christmas decorations - aren't you glad I spared you that story?) but here are some thoughts from the game.
- The Celtics led by as many as 20 but let the Raps back in it. Allowing a late 17-5 run didn't help.
- If Ray Allen doesn't hit 8 three pointers, we might have lost this game.
- If we don't play better, we might see another losing streak begin.
- Perkins was out (sore shoulder), so that doesn't help. However, Scalabrine played well in an increased role.
- Big Baby didn't. He was 1-12 from the floor in 30 minutes of play. At least he grabbed 11 rebounds.
- Rondo had a nasty dunk
- Scal don't back down from nobody
- Lots more game notes by HoopsAddict including this one: "Glen “Big Baby” Davis is so huge that when he fell in the third quarter I heard the thud all the way up in the gondola here at the Air Canada Centre."
I was hoping for a nice layup game. This one wasn't pretty, but it got us going in the right direction. Lets hope the trend continues tomorrow in Boston.