Well, everything that went wrong in the first half went right in the second half. Amazing.
- Earl Watson: scoreless in the 2nd half. (after 18 in the first)
- Pierce put up 19 points in the 2nd half (after only 2 in the first)
- Perkins added 13 of his own in the 2nd to finish with 19.
- Ray gets the game ball though. He was all over the court with great energy and some sweet 2nd half shooting.
- The energy level on defense went up 3 notches which keyed the turnaround.
- I like the way Paul kept on playing through his shooting slump. Showed leadership.
- Scal provided some good energy off the bench tonight.
- Wow, 24 points and 18 rebounds for Murphy tonight. Is it just me, or does he kill us every time?
- I don't know what Doc said at halftime, but it appears to have worked.
Very odd game, but I'll take the win.