In case you missed it, here's a reminder that the trade deadline is one week away today. The deadline is Feb. 19 at 3:00 PM. That means any GMs still on the phone working out deals at 3:00 PM can complete them that night.
I remain skeptical that the Celtics can do anything before the deadline, but don't let that stop you from using the Trade Checker to propose trade ideas (please label them "Idea" so we don't confuse them with real rumors) in the Trade Forums or even on this post's comments.
For your reading pleasure, here are a few articles on the deadline.
- Aldridge: Poor economy will influence trade decisions
- Deveney: Trade deadline primer
- Chad Ford has a series of articles on potential deals
- Bill Simmons: Annual trade value article
- HoopsHype compiles all the daily rumors