1. Red's Army Questions KG's Injury: I find this to be an unbelievable point of view, but I guess some people may agree with it.
2. Howard Beck (NYT) Looks at the Cavs Dominance and Lack of Intrigue: Hopefully the Magic can give the Lebrons a real run, I'm not into more Cavs blowouts.
3. The NBA Draft Lottery is tonight! Who knew? One thing to be thankful for: we don't have to care about how randomly selected ping pong balls will determine the future of the franchise at 8:30 p.m. tonight. The rumor I heard on the radio in New York this weekend is that the Knicks would pick Rubio if they won the first pick. Insanity.
5. SBN's Playoff Central: See what other blogs around the network are thinking about the conference finals.
7. 6ers fans are excited about Thibs. I'm not excited about him possibly leaving.