Every win against the Lakers is a good win. I mean, the Lakers didn't have Kobe, but we didn't have House, Giddens, or Walker, so that's pretty much a wash right?
- Ray was playing free and easy tonight. Nice to see that hot hand again.
- Sheed was the opposite tonight. He couldn't hit the water falling off of Wyc's yacht.
- Another game of runs. C's up early, LA makes a run, lather, rinse, repeat.
- We've been told KG would have good days and bad days. This was one of the good ones. He looked almost spry out there. Skied for a clutch rebound at the end. Great to see.
- Pierce hurt his thumb and Tony Allen left the game with a strained knee (I think - going on memory)
- Marquis was pretty invisible for much of the game and turned in a pretty sad stat line
- Still love watching Rondo play. He's got a creative flare to his passes that is (dare I say it?) reminiscent of Magic.
- Can't leave out Perkins. 14 big rebounds against a huge frontline.
- Kinda chipy at times. You can tell there's some tension between these two teams. I like that.
Not the prettiest win, but we'll take it. Keep the momentum going.