In what was arguably their most complete game of the season, the Boston Celtics wiped the floor with the Portland Trailblazers, 96-76, en route to their third straight win.
- The energy level was consistent for the entire game. No hills and valleys in this one. Whenever Portland made a small run, Boston responded.
- Kevin Garnett has put together back-to-back encouraging games. He finished with 16 points, 7 rebounds and three blocks.
- Ray Allen continued his hot shooting from Thursday, putting in 21 points on 9-14 from the field.
- Another day, another double-double for Rajon Rondo. 10 points and 11 assists in this one.
- The C's outscored Portland 24-13 in the second quarter, and brought an 18 point lead into the break.
- Jerryd Bayless scored nine points in the third quarter and helped Portland get within 12 at one point, but, Boston responded to all of Portland's runs.
- At the start of the fourth quarter, Glen Davis drew two consecutive charges, and Ray Allen buried three straight jumpshots - two of them being three-pointers - which put the Celtics' lead back up to 17.
Again, it was a convincing win for the Celtics, and they now stand at 3-0 on this west coast road trip. They wrap things up in Denver on Sunday. A sweep would certainly be nice, but, like they say, three out of four ain't bad. It's still unclear as to whether or not Nate Robinson will join the team then, or wait to debut against...the Knicks...at home on Tuesday.