- Find me a guy who didn't play well tonight. Starters got us off to a great start and the bench picked up where they left off.
- 34 assists on 46 baskets. The ball movement tonight was 2008-esque.
- Michael Finley lit it up. 6-7 from the field, 3-4 from the nation, for a total of 15 points.
- Except for the 3-6 performance from the free throw line, Kendrick Perkins put in a quality night's work. 11 points and 8 boards.
- Paul Pierce was efficient in his 17 minutes. 15 points on 4-6 shooting. 12 of those points came in the first quarter. Paul tweaked his back apparently just before halftime, but it isn't being heralded as anything serious.
- Nice to see Nate Robinson get up for the dunk off the feed off the backboard from Tony Allen with 43.5 left in the fourth. First dunk for Nate in a Boston uniform.
Solid, solid win tonight. Maybe it's the uniforms? Whatever it is, let's hope it continues. The next week will throw some pretty legit opponents at the C's (Houston, Dallas, Utah, Denver). Should be a good test as the playoffs continue to draw near.