The final score of this one, 109-97, is slightly misleading, as the Celtics basically had this one in the bag at halftime.
- Paul Pierce picked up two quick fouls in the first quarter, but came back in a rather ferocious fashion, scoring 29 points in the second and third quarters (24 minutes total).
- 12 rebounds for Kendrick Perkins and 12 assists for Rajon Rondo.
- C's hit the glass hard as a team - 45 boards total.
- Kevin Garnett chipped in 22 points, 4 rebounds, and 4 assists. He continues to look good from a physical standpoint. Nice to see him and his fellow starters get some rest in the fourth quarter.
- Old friend Bill Walker scored 8 points on 4-8 shooting. Still wishing Billy nothing but the best.
- Tough shooting night for Michael Finley (1-9 from the field), but he dished out five assists to make up for it.
- Three straight home wins for the Celtics against subpar teams...But they've certainly taken care of business against them.
The schedule picks back up this weekend. Houston, Dallas, Utah, and Denver are the next four teams on tap for the C's. Tough teams. Tough games. Let's see what the Celtics got.