Paul Pierce drills a stepback jump shot as the clock expires, and the Celtics take Game 3.
- Final score: 100-98, Celtics.
- Dwyane Wade was helped off the floor with 14 seconds left after landing on Ray Allen's foot off a missed three-point field goal attempt. He immediately grabbed at his left knee, and stayed down for a number of minutes, before being helped off by Jamaal Magloire and a member of the Heat's staff. Erik Spoelstra said afterward that Wade was dealing with cramping in his calf and should be ready for Game 4 on Sunday. He's getting fluids now.
- Overall, the starters brought it tonight, particularly on the offensive end.
- Pierce finished with 32 points and 8 rebounds.
- 25 points for Ray Allen.
17 points, 5 rebounds, 8 assists, 2 steals for Rajon Rondo.
- 16 points and 6 rebounds for Kevin Garnett.
- No points, but 12 rebounds and 2 blocks for Kendrick Perkins.
The Celtics can end this series on Sunday.