Is it just me or was this game a perfect example of what our season has been like? Clicking on all cylinders at the start, totally dropping off later, and doing just enough to finish out well. Well, I hope that's how we finish out. Like I've said over and over. We can beat anyone, we can lose to anyone, sometimes in the same game ...if that makes any sense.
- So, that 4 seed doesn't look all that bad anymore. We made the Cavs look mortal for 3 quarters and the Bucks have lost the guy that always kills us. Do not watch this video. Do not watch this video.
- Interesting shot chart LeBron: LeBron James And The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Jump Shooting Day - SB Nation
- Hey, the Lakers lost today too. Never a bad thing.
- Can we just bottle whatever they were doing for the first 3 quarters and use that for the whole playoffs? Pretty please with sugar on top?
- Start of something good or the last supper? "Pierce, KG say the Big 3 had a dinner to talk about how to fix things and snap the streak after Houston game. KG says Paul picked up the valet, KG bought dinner and Ray paid for desert."