Hats off to the Magic. Lesser teams would have given up and gone home. Howard, Nelson, and the rest of the Magic showed up and sent it back to Orlando.
- Ugly, ugly game. Credit the Magic defense for taking away our motion. We were forced into iso plays for basically the whole 4th and OT.
- Magic were the aggressors early on. Celtics were lucky to be only down a few buckets for most of the game.
- Dwight Howard had a big boy game tonight, but Nelson was the key ingredient.
- Rondo was playing at about 1/4 speed. I didn't catch what the problem was, but he was clearly not himself out there tonight (and went back to the locker room before halftime).
- Pierce almost singlehandedly kept us in this game.
- Loved the 3's by Ray Allen down the stretch. He could wake up from a 5 year coma, grab a pass from Rondo and drain a clutch shot. Icewater-veins.
- It is sure to be forgotten, but Glen Davis had a really nice game overall.
- Unfortunately, Tony Allen and Rasheed Wallace didn't.
- Magic won in spite of Vince Carter getting only 3 points. Wow.
- Just sloppy execution at the end of regulation and at the end of OT.
- The Magic deserved to win this game, but at least we had a chance to steal it at the end.
Time to go to the Magic Kingdom and finish this out.