Things aren't too optimistic in the city of brotherly love. They are just hoping for a consistent rebuilding plan "rather than a flurry of random, senseless transactions like Tony Battie and Primoz Brezec."
Philadelphia 76ers Preview 2010-2011 - Liberty Ballers
5. Five predictions sure to go wrong.
- Andre Iguodala will at receive at least one vote for an All-Defensive team.
- Marreese Speights will have his best season yet.
- Lou Williams will see a significant drop in all of his numbers.
- Andres Nocioni will out-perform Thaddeus Young.
- No Sixer will score more than 15 points per game.
(I'll post a complete set of Atlantic Division links later today)