Well, that's a little more like it. This game was actually very competitive (though sloppy) for the first half. Then the Celtics must have put on their Power Balance bracelets at halftime because their natural energy field looked very balanced in the 3rd quarter, taking a 20 point lead.
- A huge hole in the Kings defense was exploited over and over as the Celtics found cutters on the baseline for easy layups.
- It is a good thing they did too, because for the first half there wasn't much else working for the offense.
- Paul Pierce was in beast mode, posting up and getting contested layups.
- Ho hum, another 13 assists for Rondo in just 29 minutes.
- Speaking of energy, Semih played with great gusto tonight (including a nice putback dunk). Finished with 10 points and 9 rebounds.
- Ray Allen was 4-5 from 3 point land, Nate Robinson was 4-6 from out there and Von Wafer chipped in with 2-3. Not bad.
- As mmmmm pointed out in the comments, the C's go 16 steals from 10 different players.