Sources: No movement on major NBA issues - CBSSports.com
"Ideas, proposals, concepts and numbers" have been discussed, Silver said, while Fisher said "tons of ideas" were exchanged. What this means is that Tuesday's full negotiating session including the complete bargaining committees for both sides could be extraordinarily significant. The larger meeting will serve as a litmus test for the concepts discussed in smaller groups consisting of Silver, commissioner David Stern, Spurs owner Peter Holt, deputy and general counsel Dan Rube for the owners and Fisher, executive director Billy Hunter, general counsel Ron Klempner, outside counsel Jeffrey Kessler and economist Kevin Murphy for the union.
"Next week's really important," one of the people briefed on the talks said.
I believe that a lot of these lockout problems would be solved with a few well placed James Posey bear hugs. That is all. Enjoy these links!
- Top 99 NBA Players Of 2015: Nobody Expects The Klay Thompson Pick - SBNation.com
- Russell Westbrook The Creator Pushes Kevin Durant Into A Big Man's Game - SBNation.com
- Lockout news is the same as it ever was. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst - Ball Don't Lie - NBA Blog - Yahoo! Sports
- NBA Lockout Creates Odd Heroes, Strange Bedfellows - From Our Editors - SBNation.com
- The 15 Footer: Lockout hope is a bad drug, baby | ProBasketballTalk
- Celtics Life: Rajon Rondo Training Videos