On Friday night the Celtics looked great in the first half and let it slip away in the 2nd half. Tonight they were cold in the first half and came almost all the way back in the 2nd half. They came up short in the final minutes though, with some costly turnovers by Avery Bradley. Man, we could use Rajon Rondo right now. Man, are we going to say that a lot this year.
- Kelly Olynyk had his best regular season game as a pro so far. He was all over the floor tipping loose balls and getting opportunistic points. He finished with a team high 15 points 8 rebounds, and 2 steals.
- Jordan Crawford did some Steez things in the first half that kept things somewhat close for a while. At least he was creating opportunities for baskets.
- Umm,,... hey, Kieth Bogans is alive and well.
- Interior defense. Granted, the Pistons bigs are really good young players and they are going to score. But 4 baseline dunks in the first half by Andre Drummond alone? That's just poor defensive rotations.
- Vitor Faverani wasn't nearly as awesome as he was the prior game. Maybe put the Rookie of the Year talk on hold for now.
- Just 20 minutes for Jeff Green, who wasn't exactly in attack mode tonight.
- Both Green and Vitor sat out the whole 4th quarter. Interesting.
- Poor Avery Bradley is just not suited for point guard duties. Six turnovers in all but the ones in the 4th quarter were crippling. I'm worried that his confidence might start taking hits if this keeps up.
- 35 first half points? Really?