- Courtney Lee has known Brad Stevens for over ten years. Both are Indianapolis guys.
- Lee admits to being "inconsistent" last season. He worked on ball-handling and shooting this summer and looks to be more of a vocal leader this year.
- In a dunk contest, Lee says he'd beat out Avery Bradley and Jeff Green.
- Keith Bogans dropped twenty pounds before coming to training camp; "I'm a 33-year-old chasing down 21-year-old now."
- Bogans says that Paul Pierce is one of the toughest covers in the league. Puts Jordan Crawford and MarShon Brooks on that list, too.