A few random thoughts after watching the final game of the Finals.
- Beautiful. Just beautiful basketball. I'm so jealous.
- Pop > Phil (enough said)
- That Manu dunk. Wow.
- If we keep the pick, I want the Celtics to draft Aaron Gordon, just because his scouting report vaguely reminds me of Kawhi Leonard. What a player.
- Patty Mills with dagger after dagger. Lovely jumper.
- So much respect for Tim Duncan. I'm over the "we coulda had him" at this point. Just love watching him compete and win, decade after decade.
- LeBron James now has more Finals losses than wins. (Not one, not two, ...)
- So, now what for the Heat could-be-free-agents (and Melo)?
- Again, just beautiful basketball played by the Spurs (and the Heat too to a degree, just not as well). Tapes should be made for all coaches at all levels.
- Check out Pounding The Rock for more Spurs coverage.
- Who's ready for the offseason to start in earnest now?
Let's get back to this Celtics. This is where we belong.