The CLNS Media Network is the premier new media outlet in Boston and has pioneered sports podcasting. The network is now rapidly moving into video presentations and live-streaming. Our goal is to bring fans into the conversation with their favorite franchises and players, as well as provide entertaining opinions and information.
CLNS is seeking strong candidates for day-to-day production of sports video content. The right person will bring strong video editing ability to our growing catalog of content. He/she will edit footage of world-class professional athletes and league executives, with eyes in the hundreds of thousands engaging with their individual work. University Internship accreditation available.
• Edit multiple sports news videos per week.
• Edit quick turnaround press conferences and breaking news updates.• Edit long-form video content, and weekly analysis series and video podcasts.
• Utilize and develop graphics packages for various strands and series.• Assist producers and directors with execution of on-location video shoots and studio productions (local to Boston only.)
• Actively participate in post-production direction by maintaining communication with producers and talent.
Qualifications & Skills:
• Proficient in Adobe Premiere and/or comparable editing system and Adobe Photoshop.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Communications, Film and Media Production students/graduates preferred.
If interested, or would like to learn more, please contact Nick Gelso at NickG@CLNSMedia.com or DM on Twitter at @CLNS_Nick