Maybe all the fun that we didn’t have last year was simply stored up for this season.
That’s the article. I mean, I’ll write more, but that’s the general gist of everything you’ll read below. Feel free to skip to the comments, I won’t judge you. Some of you haven’t even read this far. You know what, I’m just going to write a series of bullet points in stream of consciousness style to prove my point.
- When Kemba Walker cooks, he’s hotter than the inside of a hot pocket.
- It doesn’t really even feel like Tatum has had a good game start-to-finish, ...but he’s still averaging 20 a game.
- Jaylen had a rough first game but has made up for it since then. He’s relentless.
- Robert Williams III is a useful NBA player folks. He giveth and taketh away at times, but he’s out there making contributions and learning a ton in the process.
- Time to gush about Grant Williams, my new favorite young player. He’s the low post version of Marcus Smart. I can’t think of a better compliment.
- Tacko Fall got 2 dunks on the Knicks! That’s pretty much the definition of fun.
- Carsen Edwards has no fear, no chill, and no conscience. He’s going to be a problem for teams.
- Gordon Hayward is driving to the hoop, throwing up alley-oops, and being productive again.
- Marcus Smart loves Boston and Boston loves Marcus Smart.
- Kanter has only played one game but he held his own and did lots of Enes Kanter things.
- This team is forcing turnovers at a high rate. That leads to fastbreak points.
Add it all up and this team is just so much FUN.