- Game 1: at Brooklyn at 8 pm on Saturday, May 22nd (ABC)
- Game 2: at Brooklyn at 7:30 pm on Tuesday, May 25th (TNT)
- Game 3: at Boston at 8:30 pm on Friday, May 28th (ABC)
- Game 4: at Boston at 7 pm on Sunday, May 30th (TNT)
- Game 5: at Brooklyn on Tuesday, June 1st
- Game 6: at Boston on Thursday, June 3rd
- Game 7: at Brooklyn on Saturday, June 5th
The biggest concern on the Celtics injury list is Robert Williams. Williams left the game on Tuesday after falling awkwardly on Tatum and aggravating his turf toe. He attempted to return after halftime, but soon left for the locker room for the remainder of the game. Marcus Smart is also nursing an existing calf contusion injury. What could help both are the four days of rest before Game 1 and the three days off heading into Games 2 and 3.
TD Garden will potentially be at full capacity by Game 4 and Game 6 if the Celtics haven’t already scorched the Nets.